(c) Copyright 2015
Jim Thorpe Tourism Agency
Images and content may not be
reproduced without permission.
34th Annual Jim Thorpe
Olde Time Christmas
Continues December 12th & 13th!
Click here for complete Dec 11-12-13
- Train Rides with Santa info
- Strolling Carolers & Musicians
- Traditional Victorian Holiday Decorations
- FREE Scavenger Hunt - Win a Gift Certificate!
- Meet Under the Mistletoe in Downtown Doorways
- Gingerbread House Display at Dimmick Library
- Craig Thatcher's Rockin' Christmas at the Opera House
- Spooky Evening GhostWalks
- Asa Packer Mansion Tours
- 36 Shops, Boutiques & Galleries
- 12 Restaurants, Bars & Wineries
- Fireside Stories with playwright JF Hiatt
- German Christmas at Gilded Cupid with St. Nick
- 40 Story Radio Tower Holiday Show
- Christmas Charity Drive at The Treasure Shop
- Victorian Eucharist Service & High Tea at St Mark
- Christkindlmarkt at St Joseph's
- Steampunk Teatime at Stone Row Pub
Jim Thorpe is just minutes from PA-TPK 476 Exit #74 via Rt 209 S,
and Exit #87 (EZPASS only) via Rt 903 S.
Metered and free parking is available downtown and in the
county parking lot next to the train station.
Information, visitors guides, event schedules and public restrooms
are available at the visitors center in the train station.