Irish Fest Ale Trail
Time & Location
About the Event
It may be the 2nd Annual Irish Fest, but the fun builds as we add the Ale Trail! Similar to our now famous “Mug Walks”, the Irish Fest Ale Trail treats you to 6 stops that will satisfy your need for hops and barley. Try a different brew at each stop with your souvenir glass on either Saturday (3/14) or Sunday (3/15). Tickets are limited, so grab yours in advance and follow the rainbow to the golden brews of your choice. Your ticket gets you a limited edition, souvenir glass and an Irish Trail of Ale like no other. DATE: Saturday, March 14 or Sunday, March 15 TIME: 1:00 - 6:00pm LOCATION: Jim Thorpe Historic District Tickets Include:
- Souvenir Glass
- Six locations of craft brews
- Free Irish swag and other goodies from participating shops
- This is a 21+ event
- State-issued IDs will be verified upon pickup
- Designated drivers do not need tickets unless they want the glass, Irish swag and other goodies
- The ticket is for ONE DAY ONLY. If you want to attend on both Saturday and Sunday, you will need to purchase tickets for each day.
- Pickup time and location will be announced prior to event.
- This is a walkable event throughout our Historic District.