Irish Fest Whiskey Trail
Time & Location
About the Event
BUY TICKETS NOW: https://www.jimthorpe.org/product-page/irish-fest-whiskey-trail
$30 in advance, $40 at the door (if available)
Before the well goes dry, grab your tickets to the very first Whiskey Trail! Wet your whistle with some of the finest Irish Whiskey Jim Thorpe has to offer. Enjoy several stops with your limited edition, keepsake glass as you stroll the downtown festival, listening to bagpipes and taking in the shenanigans that only happen here once a year.
Be one of the very first to participate in the Jim Thorpe Irish Fest Whiskey Trail by grabbing one of the very limited tickets. If you wait until March 14 or 15 and find that they’re sold out, you’ll be madder than a leprechaun that’s lost his last gold coin.
DATE: Saturday, March 14 or Sunday, March 15
TIME: 1:00 - 6:00pm
LOCATION: Jim Thorpe Historic District
• Souvenir Glass
• Six locations of local whiskeys
• Free Irish swag and other goodies
• Featuring whiskey from partner Silverback Distillery Poconos
NOTE: • This is a 21+ event
• State-issued IDs will be verified upon pickup
• Designated drivers do not need tickets unless they want the glass, Irish swag and other goodies
• The ticket is for ONE DAY ONLY. If you want to attend on both Saturday and Sunday, you will need to purchase tickets for each day.
• Pickup time and location will be announced prior to event.
• This is a walkable event throughout our Historic District.