NOTE: THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED.
Ticket holders will receive a full refund. Reschedule date is to be determined.
Exclusively Featuring Shawnee Craft Brewery!
It may be the 2nd Annual Irish Fest, but the fun builds as we add the Ale Trail! Similar to our now famous “Mug Walks”, the Irish Fest Ale Trail treats you to 7 stops that will satisfy your need for hops and barley. Try a different brew at each stop with your souvenir glass.
Tickets are limited, so grab yours in advance and follow the rainbow to the golden brews of your choice. Your ticket gets you a limited edition, souvenir glass and an Irish Trail of Ale like no other.
DATE: Saturday, March 14
TIME: 1:00 - 6:00pm
LOCATION: Jim Thorpe Historic District
- Souvenir Glass
- SEVEN locations of craft brews
- 5 oz pour per location
- Free Irish swag and other goodies
- Clubhouse Kölsch; ABV 5.2% German-style ale with Pilsner malt
- Bière Blanche; ABV 5.0% Belgian-style wheat beer
- Seven Bridges: ABV 5.4% American Amber Ale
- Session IPA; ABV 5.4% Crushable India Pale Ale
- Kittatinny Cream Ale; ABV 6.0% Cream Ale conditioned on Madagascar vanilla bean, served on nitrogen
- Banoffee Pie Stout; ABV 9.0% - Dessert Stout brewed with Marris Otter malt and flaked oats, with hints of banana, toffee and cream
- $30 in advance (while supplies last), $40 at the door
- This is a 21+ event
- State-issued IDs will be verified upon pickup
- Designated drivers do not need tickets unless they want the glass, Irish swag and other goodies
- Pickup time and location will be announced prior to event.
- This is a walkable event throughout our Historic District.
Irish Fest Ale Trail
Tickets are NOT refundable or transferable.