NOTE: THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED.
Ticket holders will receive a full refund. Reschedule date is to be determined.
Before the well goes dry, grab your tickets to the very first Whiskey Trail! Wet your whistle with some of the finest Irish Whiskey Jim Thorpe has to offer. Enjoy several stops with your limited edition, keepsake glass as you stroll the downtown festival, listening to bagpipes and taking in the shenanigans that only happen here once a year.
Be one of the very first to participate in the Jim Thorpe Irish Fest Whiskey Trail by grabbing one of the very limited tickets. If you wait until March 14 and find that they’re sold out, you’ll be madder than a leprechaun that’s lost his last gold coin.
DATE: Saturday, March 14
TIME: 1:00 - 6:00pm
LOCATION: Jim Thorpe Historic District
- Silverback Distillery
- Gallows Hill Spirits Co.
- Triple Sun Spirits Co.
- Insurrection Distillery
- Souvenir Glass
- Six locations of local whiskeys
- Free Irish swag and other goodies
- $30 in advance (while supplies last), $40 at the door
- This is a 21+ event
- State-issued IDs will be verified upon pickup
- Designated drivers do not need tickets unless they want the glass and Irish swag
- This is a walkable event throughout our Historic District.
- Saturday, March 14
- Noon - 5:00pm
- The Ballroom at the Mauch Chunk Museum (2nd Floor), 41 W Broadway, Jim Thorpe (just a few doors up the street from the Mauch Chunk Opera House)
Irish Fest Whiskey Trail
Tickets are NOT refundable or transferable.